Want the chance to be inspired by education professionals from around the world while relaxing in your PJs?
RSCON3 is the third Reform Symposium e-conference for educators.
It is 100% free and is scheduled to be held on July 30th – August 1st, 2011.
RSCON3 will focus on interactive presentations that help teachers create engaging and motivating lessons, build relationships with students, engage parents, integrate technology effectively and much more.
This event is suitable for anyone with an interest in education.
My presentation – Connecting with Global Blogging Buddies
Time – 10:30am Saturday 30th July (GMT+10 time). Click here to find out what time this is for you.
Summary – One of the most exciting aspects of educational blogging is making global connections. In this presentation I will discuss how my grade two class came to have many blogging buddies around the world who we collaborate with regularly.
Five things you can do:
- Visit the Reform Symposium website to register, check out the schedule, presenters and more.
- Write the time for my presentation in your calender. Click here to find out what time this is for you.
- Tweet about the conference using the #RSCON3 hashtag. Click here to follow #RSCON3
- Get a badge for your blog, Facebook, Twitter profile or website to say you are attending RSCON3.
- Let the staff at your school know about RSCON3. You could email them the link to this post or print off/email this flyer.