If you weren’t at ISTE and would like to see our presentation, Linda and I are joining together for an online professional development webinar next week.
What: Tech Talk Tuesdays
Where: Blackboard Collaborate Room
Date: Tuesday 21 August (GMT+10)
Time: 4:00 – 5:00pm
Click here to find out what time this is for you.
If you can’t make the session, the recording will be found here after the event.
About our Session: Flattening Classroom Walls with Educational Blogging
In early 2009, Linda came across my class blog. One comment has lead to years of learning and collaboration through blogging and global projects.
In our presentation, we will share our story and also offer you
- insights into the benefits of educational blogging and global collaboration
- a summary of how our students have worked together on blogging and global projects
- an overview of how we use a variety of technologies in our collaboration
- ideas on integrating blogging and projects into the curriculum
- tips for getting started on your own journey with global collaboration