Join Me! Teach Tech Play Webshow And Conference

Have you heard of Teach Tech Play? It’s a professional learning community inspiring educators through empowerment and community.

Each month, founder, Eleni Kyritsis, hosts a webshow on YouTube where presenters from around the world have four minutes to share something that can be used in the classroom (amazing free PD in your PJs!).

There’s also an annual conference held here in Melbourne, Australia.

Check out the February Webshow

It was a pleasure to be invited to present on the February webshow.

I was a little starstruck being in the same virtual room as Eleni Kyritsis, Matt Miller, and Mark Anderson. Needless to say, they were all very warm and inspiring!

• I talked about finding free images for students and teachers
  • Matt Miller had some excellent ideas involving screencasting and Google Maps
  • Eleni Kyritsis shared some fantastic picture books about digital citizenship
  • Mark Anderson presented a versatile app called Vocal Recall

Take a look!

Teach Tech Play Conference In April!

I’m excited to be doing two presentations at the Teach Tech Play conference at Ivanhoe Grammar (Melbourne) on 12th and 13th April, 2018.

• My first session will be on unleashing the potential of blogging in the classroom.
  • My day two session explores simple ways to start bringing global collaboration into the classroom.

Come along! There are some excellent presenters from all over, and a wide range of sessions scheduled on all sorts of topics such as iPads, coding, leadership, drones, STEM, G Suite, Adobe, Microsoft and more.

This is a conference by teachers for teachers, and you certainly don’t need to be “tech savvy” to attend.

If you’re a Victorian educator, this is at the end of the school holidays. What a good deal for your school as they won’t have to pay for someone to replace you. 😉 And if you’re not from Victoria, well, Melbourne is lovely in the autumn!

You can find all the details at the Teach Tech Play website.

Special Offer

If you’re coming along to the conference, Eleni and the team at Teach Tech Play would like to offer my community a 10% discount on the ticket price. Simply enter the code EdublogTTPlay when you purchase your ticket.

Teach Tech Play conference | Kathleen Morris

Have you watched a Teach Tech Play webshow or been to the conference before? What did you think? I’d love to hear from you.

Also, do let me know if you’ll be at the conference in April!

2 Comment

1. Mark Anderson says: Reply

Great blog! It was lovely to meet you on the show Kathleen. Best of luck for the conference in April. It’s a great two days!

1. Kathleen Morris says: Reply

Thanks for dropping by, Mark! I’m really looking forward to the conference. I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun.
      I hope our paths cross again soon! 🙂