I recently came across ClassroomScreen.com and couldn’t resist sharing it.
Many teachers’ tech toolkits are bursting at the seams and sometimes it can be a good idea to use a few tools well, rather than jump on every new resource.
However, it’s hard to resist a useful tool to help organise your classroom and provide structure for students.
Some resources require a bit of thought and exploration to figure out how they could be implemented in your classroom. Not ClassroomScreen.
No matter what you teach, as long as you have a projector, interactive whiteboard or television in your classroom, I’m pretty sure you’ll find a use for this.
What is ClassroomScreen?
It is simply a website that is a one-stop-shop with useful widgets you can use while teaching or while students are working.
What can you do with the widgets?
- type your instructions in the textbox
- choose a work symbol to show preferred noise level
- set a timer or show the clock
- use the traffic light to indicate progress
- pick a random name
- use a calculator
- draw in-screen or full-screen
- generate a QR code for children to scan
- drag and drop the icons and change backgrounds
Want to see it in action? Check out this short YouTube video.