Today marks eight weeks until I’ll be at ISTE!

For those who haven’t heard, ISTE is the International Society of Technology in Education‘s Annual Conference. The conference is one of the world’s biggest for educational technology and this year it will be held in San Diego. There will be over 700 sessions held over four days, and a plethora of networking and sharing amongst thousands of educators.

It was Linda Yollis’ idea for us to present together at ISTE. We applied last year and when our application was successful we began making plans for our trip to San Diego.

My students have been working with Linda Yollis and her class since early 2009. They were our first real blogging buddies and we have worked on many collaborative projects together. We feel like we know each other well but have never met in person!

Our session is called Educational Blogging: Flattening Classroom Walls! We look forward to sharing how we use blogging to drive global collaboration in our classrooms.

We hope if you’re attending ISTE, you’ll add our sessions to your conference planner.

There are many members of my PLN who I look forward to meeting at ISTE and some fantastic sessions that I am excited to attend.

Thanks to Tracy Watanabe who also shared the details for ISTE Unplugged; the “fringe festival” of the ISTE conference.

Please leave a comment if you’re attending ISTE. What are you looking forward to?

Have you attended ISTE before? Do you have any tips?