Super Teacher Worksheets

super teacher worksheets

Super Teacher Worksheets is a useful site for primary teachers that contains free, printable worksheets.

The worksheets are divided into the categories of

• maths
  • reading and writing
  • grammar and phonics
  • spelling lists and worksheets
  • puzzles and brainteasers
  • holidays
  • science and social studies
  • teacher helpers

In each of the categories, there are activities suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities.

I have found some great activities for my grade two students especially for place value and reading comprehension.

Check out Super Teacher Worksheets and see what activities may suit your class!

Leave a comment. Do you use Super Teacher Worksheets or any other sites for ready-made resources?

5 Comment

1. Miss Cashen says: Reply

Dear Kathleen,

Thanks for the website. It has some great stuff. I have send it onto the rest of our staff as I think they will get a lot out of it.

I like to use http://www.primaryresources.co.uk

It contains free lesson plans, activity ideas and resources for primary teachers including many IWB activities, especially if you are using SMARTboard software.

The contributors are mainly from the UK but they are getting more from NZ now too.

Thanks for the site
    Melinda

1. @ Melinda, thanks for the reminder about Primary Resources. I have found many great resources on this site in the past. I’m glad they’re getting more contributors from outside the UK now. Thanks for a great comment!

2. Belinda says: Reply

I like the smartkiddies website. Great for maths, it is free and as a CRT I know that whatever grade I get I can access maths for the correct level as it breaks everything to VELS and topic

1. @ Belinda, I enjoy the Smartkiddies website too. As a CRT you must find it really useful to have a collection of sites that can provide you with resources for any class or topic. Thanks for your comment.

3. I didn’t generally use worksheets in my class but would take advantage of these types of printables to create interactive activities on my Promethan interactive whiteboard. They make a great base for games and activities.