Super Teacher Worksheets

Super Teacher Worksheets is a useful site for primary school teachers if you’re looking for simple printable worksheets.

Super Teacher Worksheet

Some of these worksheets are free. Membership to the whole site costs $20/year.

The worksheets are divided into categories such as math, reading, writing, social studies, science etc. These are then broken down to sub categories. 

Super Teacher Worksheets has activities suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities.

Check out Super Teacher Worksheets and see what activities may suit your class!

Another popular site for teachers is Teach Starter. 

Teach Starter

Teach Starter provides primary school teachers and parents with high-quality, printable teaching resources, classroom games & educational posters.

These are very high quality resources that go beyond the standard worksheet. There are some free resources.

Want More Recommendation For Primary Teachers?

I publish a free monthly email newsletter where I showcase the blog posts I’ve written and also share any other useful links, tips, or resources I’ve come across.

Maybe you’d like to sign up if you haven’t already?

Fill out the form below or simply click here to find the sign up form in your browser.

* indicates required

Of course, there is no pressure and you can unsubscribe at any time.

5 Comment

1. Miss Cashen says: Reply

Dear Kathleen,

Thanks for the website. It has some great stuff. I have send it onto the rest of our staff as I think they will get a lot out of it.

I like to use http://www.primaryresources.co.uk

It contains free lesson plans, activity ideas and resources for primary teachers including many IWB activities, especially if you are using SMARTboard software.

The contributors are mainly from the UK but they are getting more from NZ now too.

Thanks for the site
    Melinda

1. @ Melinda, thanks for the reminder about Primary Resources. I have found many great resources on this site in the past. I’m glad they’re getting more contributors from outside the UK now. Thanks for a great comment!

2. Belinda says: Reply

I like the smartkiddies website. Great for maths, it is free and as a CRT I know that whatever grade I get I can access maths for the correct level as it breaks everything to VELS and topic

1. @ Belinda, I enjoy the Smartkiddies website too. As a CRT you must find it really useful to have a collection of sites that can provide you with resources for any class or topic. Thanks for your comment.

3. I didn’t generally use worksheets in my class but would take advantage of these types of printables to create interactive activities on my Promethan interactive whiteboard. They make a great base for games and activities.