The Reform Symposium

reform

Kelly Tenkely, who writes one of my favourite blogs, iLearn Technology, has been busy working with some fellow educators on a free worldwide e-conference. The conference, called the 2010 Reform Symposium is scheduled to be held on July 31st and August 1st.

The focus of the 2010 conference is on innovative practices in education and what role these practices can play in educational reform.

It is suitable for teachers, administrators, students, and parents.

There is a great lineup of presenters from around the world and there looks to be some really useful presentations.

Visit the Reform Symposium website to sign up, check out the schedule, presenters and more.

Tweet about the conference using the #rscon10 hashtag

Leave a comment.
Will you be attending the Reform Symposium?

5 Replies to “The Reform Symposium”

1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michelle Honeysett, Kathleen McGeady. Kathleen McGeady said: New blog post on the Reform Symposium. Free e-conference organised by @ktenkely and others http://bit.ly/9fHvP1 #rscon10 […]

2. Thank you for the shout-out about the conference Kathleen! I am so excited to see educators from around the world come together for a day of learning!

1. @ Kelly, you’re welcome. I hope the 2010 Reform Symposium is only the start of an amazing annual event!

3. I am a big fan of Kelly and her blog also. I hope to get to attend. I agree with your idea of it only being the start!

4. please include me in the next forum. I would like to witness this worldwide event.